What to do with tokens

Fabio-Borini

Hey profs,

I suggest you make a system where we can use 100 tokens to buy a non trade-able booster pack

and 200 tokens to buy a tradable booster pack

(Because some countries like the one I live in doesn't have any booster packs,theme decks with reedem codes in it)

I would be very glad if you make this system.I'm sure the other will be too.

(THANKS)

Well you can buy a non tradable booster pack of five cards for 95 trainer tokens,

so your wish has already come true by 50%!

I'd be glad with the other half as well!

They will probably never give free tradable stuff, even for a lot of tokens. This program kinda forces you to buy real life products if you want tradable cards. The business needs a source of income to maintain and update this program so they need a way to encourage the player to buy the real life product so they get a source of income.

Gems, from what I hear, are supposed to be a premium currency you buy online and can get tradable boosters with. You might not even have to go to the store for your booster fix.

Hey thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the mean time.

They'll never give free tradable stuff and that's good because that is the business of the PTCGO game. "If you buy packs you can redeem codes and expand your collection online", a good policy. If you don't have packs/codes in your country, you can search in other sites or buy online. Even if they made tokens buy tradable cards/packs, then the competitiveness of the game would disappear and no one will even go looking for cards anymore.

Archived