PTCGO Ranking Tourney

Calvin-Cool

PTCGO RANKING TOURNEY

PTCGO = Pokemon TCG Online. Hello all! Welcome to the PTCGO Ranking Tourney. This will be an ongoing Tournament which will show a player's rank. Unlimited number of participants will be accepted. If you join you will end up in the last rank available. The first person to join will receive rank 1. Then all the other participants will receive the following ranks . If a person from the rank before duels someone in rank 1 and wins, then the player in the lower rank will switch with the person on rank 1. After all of that, this Tourney will show the number 1 player on PTCGO. Being the number 1 on PTCGO is no joke, so you will have to duel a lot to keep your rank safe, if you get defeated by a lower rank then you will lose your position in rank 1 and someone else will become number 1. Players can only challenge people only up to 3 ranks above them. I hope this will keep going on and happy battling!

RULES:

1. No deck switching

2. Don't expose your opponents deck, if you do that then you're banned

3. Unlimited format

4. When joining post about your timezone as in GMT

5. A cool down system. After you duel someone at least 3 ranks above you and lose, then you can't duel anyone in this tourney for 2 days

6. Challenges from other participants should be accepted, if you don't accept the first time then you must accept next time

7. If you want to challenge player rank no.1, and can't find him then you can duel with me, and if you defeat me, then you will be ranked no.1. I will only duel with you when player no.1 is missing

Sorry for taking cool down system. Seems like I'm copying off but it was needed for overdueling ;)

PRIZES:

Not yet decided but will be after sometime. Give me a day or two. Prize donations are always accepted.

RANKING:

1. Fabio-Borini

2. PiKxZiz

3. Shad88

4. Dr-Professor

5. xFerdz

6. Yelsha

7. Tigerking13

8. Lucky369

9. Shreyasm

HOW TO FIND PARTICIPANTS:

Fabio-Borini - GMT +6

PiKxZiZ - GMT +2

Shad88 - GMT +3

Dr-Professor - GMT -5

xFerdz - GMT +8

Blake125 - GMT +1

yelsha - GMT +10

tigerking13 - GMT - 5

lucky369 - CDT

shreyasm - GMT + 5:30

Find an opponent suited to your time zone.

I am not sure of it, but I believe a general ranking system will be introduced in some time. Anyways nice idea for those who want to participate on it, I wish you all good luck.

So lets say a player ranked 28 challenges a player ranked 1 and defeats them. They basically swap ranks?

Or is it where a player ranked 28 has to challenge the player ranked 27 to move up?

So lets say a player ranked 28 challenges a player ranked 1 and defeats them. They basically swap ranks?

Or is it where a player ranked 28 has to challenge the player ranked 27 to move up?

Hmm..I have to think about that. Players can only challenge people 3 ranks above them then. Thanks for your suggestion.

Hey! How's it going?I like how you're creating another tournament like the one I'm doing! That's really awesome! I can't take credit for this idea (it actually belongs to the chess club organizer back in 1st grade)! But, let me suggest some things that should help. It becomes really hard for people to find only the three spots above them. Second, you need a cooldown system. I've found that the one that I have in place isn't working well, so I hope you can come up with something better. Otherwise, you'll get people who will just keep challenging until they win. I also like how you're allowing every card! Count me in on this one!! GMT -5!! Good luck and God bless!

P.S. Please don't interpret this post as mean or spiteful. I'm just happy someone's trying to do this tournament style better and I hope I can be of help!

Hey Calvin I would like to join my time zone is (GMT+6)

You're in.

Sign me GMT +2

You're in.

Sing me in GMT +3

You're in.

Hey! How's it going?I like how you're creating another tournament like the one I'm doing! That's really awesome! I can't take credit for this idea (it actually belongs to the chess club organizer back in 1st grade)! But, let me suggest some things that should help. It becomes really hard for people to find only the three spots above them. Second, you need a cooldown system. I've found that the one that I have in place isn't working well, so I hope you can come up with something better. Otherwise, you'll get people who will just keep challenging until they win. I also like how you're allowing every card! Count me in on this one!! GMT -5!! Good luck and God bless!

P.S. Please don't interpret this post as mean or spiteful. I'm just happy someone's trying to do this tournament style better and I hope I can be of help!

Thanks for your suggestion and you're in.

Since the Novice Duels is ending tomorrow, would you mind if I sent everyone from there over here? Or at least give them that option?

Since the Novice Duels is ending tomorrow, would you mind if I sent everyone from there over here? Or at least give them that option?

Sure :)

Interested :). yelsha GMT +10. You might need to clarify some rules - for example challenges from players must be accepted etc. Also what's to stop the player ranked no. 1 from just not logging on to avoid challenges?

Interested :). yelsha GMT +10. You might need to clarify some rules - for example challenges from players must be accepted etc. Also what's to stop the player ranked no. 1 from just not logging on to avoid challenges?

You're in. And I'll see what I can do about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Calvin,Im going to be on later this afternoon/tonight.im going to try to catch you if youre on.Might be a slight problem.if youre on ill pm you.

Join me in. GMT +5:30 Very interested to join!

Also plz. suggest me some steps to join this tournament as this would be my first and the best!

Can I join too please CDT time.

Join me in. GMT +5:30 Very interested to join!

Also plz. suggest me some steps to join this tournament as this would be my first and the best!

Both of you are in. You can read the main post to get some info on how to do this tourney, shreyasm.

Archived