repetative leaver >.<

azreal1

ok so this morning ive been trying to battle and getting the same guy over and over...me im not fussed i don't care who i battle its half the fun when u know someones deck and they know ures....problem is he seems to not like me deck whether he wins or not because he just started leaving the game before it even got started why not just send me a message saying u dont wanna battle and concede!!!! he knows how to use chat cuz last time we battled he sent a message saying "im to tired for a long drawn out battle and your deck is to much hard work" and then LEFT didnt concede...LEFT (and yes as uve guessed it hes a resh user grrr rant over your thoughts on this blatant disrespect of players?

I can understand that you're annoyed at this, but try to let it drift.

You can't stop someone from leaving a game but I'm sure that the TCGO team will fix the leaving problem where you aren't awarded with a win.

Though he should at least show some respect but we don't get that many people like that around much.

There are a few good users out there who respect their opponents and there are some that couldn't care less and just want to win.

Edit: Also, I hope you don't judge people by what they're playing or criticise them either. The way you say "uve guessed it hes a resh user" sounds a bit... yeah.

Just remember at the end of the day it's just a game and it what designed for everyone to have fun :)

its not the fact that he left so much as the fact he kept leaving JUST because he was drawn against me

its not even that he just wanted to win its that he likes quick easy no brain power required wins

i don't judge people just by the cards they play more the trend that players with these cards follow...all out quick win or leave the game before you have a chance to lose and this isnt something i alone think i know for a fact alot of people have noticed that people who play legend/resh/zek decks will leave the first sign they are loosing and its getting more than a pain its boring and to top it off refreshing my own page because they have left takes time and u can often lose a good lobby with lots of people to trade with fact is the devs aint doing enough to solve the problem and with the new legend cards comming out in august i fear the problem is only going to get worse

Yeah, some of the reasons people use to leave games... No matter how one feels, always click concede. A few days ago, I was in a game but didn't feel so well mentally (was pretty weird), so I wanted to quit. It was still anyone's game, but I still did what everyone should in such a case: click concede. A real shame not everyone thinks like that. As Nintendan says: let's just hope it'll get fixed. I hope it at least counts as a concede, and hopefully something more as well.

And I also share your fear with the new Legend cards, Nintendan. I've battled 1 dedicated Legend deck. My opponent used a Legend Box (without result!) and 2 Sage's Trainings (his first and second turn). Very suspiciously he DCed 10-20 seconds after using his 2nd Sage's Training (having not picked anything). It was diamond clear (lolwut censor. Yes, I know the expression is differently, but it's a censored word. Can anyone see what's offensive about it?) to me why he DCed: he couldn't get his precious Legend complete, only willing to battle when he CAN get it. I know just 1 player says nothing, but so far it's my only indication.

the thing that gets me is that i have often come back from loosing to win i only ever concede if i know that i am doomed to lose for example have 5 turns left and no clear win in sight (and i mean no possible win at all whatsoever) but i will still concede thats the joy of this game is that anything can happen a flip of a coin a mistake a player makes in the second turn can often dictate the outcome of the battle giving up before the game has begun is not only cowardly but stupid in my opinion

Archived