Dual Brains plus Iris?

cuzicouldyay

Question. If I have a Dual Brains Magnezone and thus choose to use two Iris supporter cards in one turn, do the Iris effects stack? As in, if my opponent has taken five prize cards will I do 50 extra damage or 100 extra damage?

Thanks. :)

the Iris supporter card acts similar as a PlusPower. and i think PlusPower stacks. if it does, so should Iris do, too. However, in which deck will fit a Dark Magnezone?

Question. If I have a Dual Brains Magnezone and thus choose to use two Iris supporter cards in one turn, do the Iris effects stack? As in, if my opponent has taken five prize cards will I do 50 extra damage or 100 extra damage?

Thanks. :)

generally magnezone is too much to run in a deck, competitively.

but the big drastic effects of supporters could actually make it a winning strategy in a deck, so perhaps it is a big deal thats underated.

for iris, i think max anyone would run is 2.

its really good for:

*taking out an ex for the last two prize with quick set/prepared attackers.

*and can give the oomph for medium paced decks to get going.

but once again it could be a risk, like magnezone its space in the deck may lead to more in consistency and it can equally bring good and bad moments.

but hey a little risk gives a deck its edge:)

and credit to your way of thinking.:) keep it going:)

edit: and yes it will do extra 100 damage, there is no limit to it if u can play 3(possible with smeargle but that is really farfetched:D) then max extra 150 damage b4 applying weakness etc.

the Iris supporter card acts similar as a PlusPower. and i think PlusPower stacks. if it does, so should Iris do, too. However, in which deck will fit a Dark Magnezone?

Dark Magnezone?

Dark Magnezone?

i like to call Dark Pokémon to the Team Plasma Pokémon, because they erradiate a dark aura and they belong a villain team.

Archived