Need help with a darkrai deck post your lists below

AnthM8111

I have a deck with Darkrai in it. Though its not really a darkrai deck.

But a good one imo probably contains Darkrai, Hydreigon, and sableye. Something like.

Pokemon:

4x Darkrai Ex

4-1-4 Hydreigon (One with Dark Trance, 3 of the tractorbeam. Or 2 of each.)

2/3x Sableye

Supporters: Probably just a standard supporter set maybe also a Cilan.

4x Juniper

4x N

2x Skyla

2x Colress

Trainers: Should include but not limited to.

-Dark Patches

-Dark Claws

-Max Potions

-Catchers

-Crushing Hammer

-Enhanced Hammer

-Rare Candy

-Ultra balls

-Super rod

-Computer Search (Ace) because its good and stable.

With Dark energy and maybe some dark psychic blend energy if you need to attack with Dark Trance hydreigon.

Main plan is

Darkrai Ex is the main hitter that allows free retreat.

Hydreigon allows for free energy shuffling and acts as pokemon catchers and secondary attacker.

Sableye allows for junk hunting to reuse dark patches, claws, and other good stuff.

Max potion is good since you can move around energy, then heal then put it back.

Spam Hammers to destroy energy and get them back with junk hunt.

Other than that there isnt much to this deck.

As advice you should not use tractorbeam hydreigon, use 3-4 dark trance hydreigon. 4 darkrai may be too much, 3 is enough and standard lists use 3. I do not like cilan and most if not all lists do not use cilan, cilan is used for decks that do energy acceleration like blastoise. For the supporter count, since you are playing a stage 2 deck, you should have more then 12 supporters so add in 1 more skyla and some random receivers. If you have the resources also put 2 tropical beach in stage 2 decks.

I have a deck with Darkrai in it. Though its not really a darkrai deck.

But a good one imo probably contains Darkrai, Hydreigon, and sableye. Something like.

Pokemon:

4x Darkrai Ex

4-1-4 Hydreigon (One with Dark Trance, 3 of the tractorbeam. Or 2 of each.)

2/3x Sableye

Supporters: Probably just a standard supporter set maybe also a Cilan.

4x Juniper

4x N

2x Skyla

2x Colress

Trainers: Should include but not limited to.

-Dark Patches

-Dark Claws

-Max Potions

-Catchers

-Crushing Hammer

-Enhanced Hammer

-Rare Candy

-Ultra balls

-Super rod

-Computer Search (Ace) because its good and stable.

With Dark energy and maybe some dark psychic blend energy if you need to attack with Dark Trance hydreigon.

Main plan is

Darkrai Ex is the main hitter that allows free retreat.

Hydreigon allows for free energy shuffling and acts as pokemon catchers and secondary attacker.

Sableye allows for junk hunting to reuse dark patches, claws, and other good stuff.

Max potion is good since you can move around energy, then heal then put it back.

Spam Hammers to destroy energy and get them back with junk hunt.

Other than that there isnt much to this deck.

yeah i have my darkrai deck, i was just looking to see what to change when energy switch is out of rotation

As advice you should not use tractorbeam hydreigon, use 3-4 dark trance hydreigon. 4 darkrai may be too much, 3 is enough and standard lists use 3. I do not like cilan and most if not all lists do not use cilan, cilan is used for decks that do energy acceleration like blastoise. For the supporter count, since you are playing a stage 2 deck, you should have more then 12 supporters so add in 1 more skyla and some random receivers. If you have the resources also put 2 tropical beach in stage 2 decks.

how about a 3-1-3 line

3 darkrai

2absol?

Archived