The ultimate tutorial to win a lot of tokens for a single day!!

Sara64

Unfortunately there are still a lot of people who don't know how to unlock a lot of tokens for a single day!! Don't worry guys this tutorial going to help you to win for sure 15 tokens per day!!

First you must visit pokemon fun zone site

Here there a lot of games in order to win a lot of tokens but if you want for 100% sure to get 15 tokens every week i recommended to play HeadButt Blast game!!

Also pokemon fun zone game give you the opportunity to win 3 more tokens with spin roullete if you are lucky every day!!

Now is time to login on pokemon online tcg game!! Usually login bonus give you 15 tokens

Unfortunately trainer challenge not give you infinitive rewards like the previous ones but if your first time who you play this mode then you can win a lot of tokens until you completely 100% finish this mode

Sometimes perhaps you are able to win 10 more tokens with PvP mode even if you lose and when you play PvP mode using expert mode if you are extreme lucky you can win 1 more tokens infinitive times even if you lose!!(usually if you survive for a long time on pvp expert mode you win token almost for sure)

GOOD LUCK!!;)

oh oh i can see this thread being closed by a mod in 3, 2, 1,.....(because you posted links external to Pokémon). btw nice tutorial.

I don't see a reason to lock it down. It's good information that is not exploitive. Though I would appreciate it if Sara64 would remove the links to tinypic from the original post.

I don't see a reason to lock it down. It's good information that is not exploitive. Though I would appreciate it if Sara64 would remove the links to tinypic from the original post.

Thanks Prof_Mathis!! I hope this tutorial help the most users to win a lot of tokens every day!! Also congratulations Prof_Mathis for the amazing update who the users now are able to spend tokens for more free cards!! Also if the trainer challenge have an infinitive reward system exactly like PvP mode (pvp mode= almost 10 tokens for sure everyday) that was so epic too on my opinion!! Anyway thanks and i just can't wait to see what new amazing ideas you plan to add for pokemon online tcg game!!

Where is "Spin Roulette"? I see nothing of the sort...

But thanks for this info, I had no idea those games gave you any reward! ^.^

What are your guys' favorite and/or the one you find the easiest/most efficient?

Ah, you can only earn 15 points a week, that's a shame. But I found Zora/Zoroark Puzzle to be the easiest/fastest. Doing the easy puzzle, I can finish it in like 5 seconds and get 1 point.

K, I found the Wheel. ^.^

This is a fast a better tip-hint to take tokens almost every day:

1.pokemon fun zone games (select the one that you are good to beat for sure): 15 tokens every week

2. wheel roulette (SPIN): 3 tokens if you are lucky every day

3. Learn tutorial: a lot of tokens but for one time only after that no reward anymore for it

4.login bonus: 15 tokens every day exept booster pack time day

5. Trainer challenge: a lot of tokens but for one time only after compete it 100% no reward anymore!! Too bad trainer challenge after that is no use anymore but maybe you can use it for deck themes over-wins but over-wins have limitations too!!

5. PvP Mode(Novice): 10 tokens every day if you or opponent not surrender and if you not win or lose very fast!!

6.PvP Mode(Expert): 10 tokens if you not take this reward for PvP Mode(Novice), if you or opponent not surrender and if you not win or lose very fast every day!! The same day you can take 1 token every time you play this mode if you or opponent not surrender and if you not win or lose very fast!!

Pokemon online tcg better tokens reward request about sara64 for next future updates:

1. Trainer challenge after 100% complete still give 10 tokens every day you beat an computer opponent!!

2. Practice mode give you 1 token if you every time make a new deck and test it with this mode

3. Trade-able tokens so that's way you can take extreme rare cards fast if you have a good amount of tokens or if you have a trade able for example ex card you can trade it for 500 tokens to buy imminently a deck theme or a lot of booster packs after that!!

Archived