tokens

wachupe

Hello Wachupe,

Thank you for the bug report, I apologize but I'm actually a bit unclear on what you mean. Just to make sure I understand correctly after the patch you are not receiving coins anymore?

Please let us know so we can further assist in this matter. Thank you.

yes, for example yesterday play vs mode and lost and received 10 tokens, but the next vs i win but not get coins

pd: sry for my english u-u

No need to apologize!

I've been informed we've received a few reports of such instances happening to other players as well. I'll go ahead and escalate this thread to the QA group and see if we can find out a bit more information regarding this! I appreciate the patience!

Hello, all. Im reporting another bug with the words in public are glitched up. and at the sign in is glitching as well. Since the patch. I even had to uninstall and reinstall just to get things back on line. Just thought I would let you know.

No need to apologize!

I've been informed we've received a few reports of such instances happening to other players as well. I'll go ahead and escalate this thread to the QA group and see if we can find out a bit more information regarding this! I appreciate the patience!

oh thx

Archived