New uses for tokens

HaunterYou

A suggestion/question:

The tokens will only have the purpous to buy 5cards pack or theme decks or there will be more uses in the future?

I was hoping to buy specific items (like thematic t-shirts), specific coins (like steelix) and some promos that are not available by codes. If this is not in the program to future upgrades I suggest this.

Have a nice game

I'm hoping that the 5 card boosters are only temporary and that eventually they'll make 10 card boosters available. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we are now able to buy cards with tokens, but I was kinda hoping they'd be 10 card packs...

I'm hoping that the 5 card boosters are only temporary and that eventually they'll make 10 card boosters available. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we are now able to buy cards with tokens, but I was kinda hoping they'd be 10 card packs...

well 5 packs is actually more better for pulls unless they changed the rate,

if you open x10 5 packs booster in average you can get 7/8 rares out of 50

Note: a rare is not guranteed

however if you openedx5 10 pack booster in average you get 5rares out 50 cards with the odd rare foil.

for the purpose of creating decks the 5 card pack is better however there's nothing wrong with the option of wanting to redeem 10 packs boosters. it might be better if its cost less then 180 tokens.

Also i really dislike that everygame we are earning 1 token, its like 95 hard earned battles probabaly more if you lose-which everyone does alot, to earn just a single 5 packs booster.

There is no difference to in earning for those who spend a lot of time playing trying to earn (which is empathetic to free users and less unfortunate) to those who just log in daily.

im saying this as a gym leader in trading card league who come across post and players online.

as i've finding it more and more difficult to persuade new and amatuer players that are struggling, that they can work themself up to the general level of play.

obviously everyone has to work to earn, in game or in real life for real money. but the profit of working in game is simply too small

Im just hoping that maybe logins bonus is not overpowering to those who actually spend time to play.

******** i think this has already been considered but hope something is done soon Thanks! :)

I opened a 5 card pack where Swadloon was the "rare" card..... like really? lol. No rare guaranteed, definitely true.

REALLY glad they added purchasable packs and decks, but they are too costly for most people. My girlfriend is playing 100% free and this is really hard. Many things should also give tokens like PvP games.

10-Cards boosters would be better, at least an option for it alongside 5-cards boosters. She has no cards, 10 cards help more.

Decks are way too costly too, 500... omg. In 10 months she'll be able to buy one... And even then.

Hello trainers,

I'll escalate these suggestions to the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived