Allow Public Trades to have Blank/Counter Offers

MomiMomiMomiji

What I mean is to allow yourself to put up cards you're willing to trade up on the Trading Post in game and take offers instead of putting something exactly that you'd trade for it.

For example, I would like to trade my FA Mewtwo EX for example. I don't want to have to put up all the things i'm willing to trade it for on the AH. I don't even think the game allows you to put multiple posts on the AH if it exceeds what you have to trade.

Therefore, I would like to put something on the AH that states "I'm trading my FA Mewtwo EX for your offer", in which case those who see my entry on the board can click a "Post an Offer" which would set up a private trade with me to make an offer on my card (to which I can refuse, or if I accept will then remove my post on the Public Trades and complete my trade.)

In extension to this, if the above system were to be in place, an option to allow Counter Offers to normal Public Trades (as it would use the same system of creating Private Trades via the Public Trades Page my first suggestion uses.)

Hi MomiMomiMomiji,

I will share this suggestion with the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion.

As always, we thank you for your input!

This is definitely something trading needs. Well, this, and a "I will accept this OR this OR this..."-system. And you're definitely right you can't just go and put up multiple trades: before you know it, you traded more copies of your card than you wanted!

Archived