Token obtainable dark explorers packs are tradable

elder_master

Hello Trainers!

Thank you for the bug report, I have passed along this information to the dev team for review. If you happen to run across any other packs that are currently listing as tradable please post them here so we can look into it!

Salutations! First of all I want to congratulate all the development team members of Pokémon Trading Card Game Online, is such a nice game. So I have this little issue... In a recent update that made packs available by exchanging Trainer Tokens, I reedemed some of those packs. But looking at my collection I see at least one of the cards I obtained from them being tradable where it is not supposed to be so as I know. This is really troubling to me because perhaps I don't identify all the Tradable cards I have via this issue... Could you check my account and make these supossedly untradable card(s) the way it(they) should be (untradable)? I have been careful and I think I haven't made a trade since I noticed this. Or is ok to keep these free tradable card(s) I got from Trainer Tokens reedemed pack(s) and even trading it (them)? Thanks for your attention, I think this is more of a morality issue for me. I really enjoy trading and would love to do it again...

Hi AbsolHero,

I have merged your thread with a previous thread discussing this bug. The development team has been made aware of this issue, and they will be looking for a fix ASAP! In the meantime, we ask that you do not exploit this glitch.

Thanks so much for your report!

I obtained tradable cards from this glitch being unaware of such error. I haven't traded any since I noticed this, not even other cards because I am not sure of all tradable cards I obtained this way... But does that mean the cards will be fixed? Even the ones I obtained by this glitch? Or can I use and trade them? That is my main issue perhaps. I won't redeem packs with Trainer Tokens until this glitch is solved. So don't worry about further exploit.

This is something that will be announced once a fix has been put in place. Thanks for asking, AbsolHero!

This is kinda a serious problem. What if those player open those packs and trade one or 2 of the cards that they got from the token , what will happen to the card that traded away? gone or lock? if is gone or lock is still unfair for the other person that traded away a tradable card for a untradable card.

It's somewhat of a tricky situation indeed, plus checking all the cards redeemed and their possible trading... Add that to the larger player database there is in Pokémon TCG Online... I know it may be really hard and have a high amount of investigation if the system hasn't saved states... And resetting these before the glitch would put many players in a bad mood. I understand because I am a programmer and a player of course.

Professors, did the new update fix the tradable cards issue?

Also... May I trade the cards I previously obtained this way or will they be fixed?

Thanks.

Professors, did the new update fix the tradable cards issue?

Also... May I trade the cards I previously obtained this way or will they be fixed?

Yesterday's update did fix this issue. Cards obtained from these packs before the fix will remain tradable.

Archived