Which villainous team do you like?

Calvin-Cool

I think Team Rocket is cool. Team Rocket is more mafia-like and they do stuff for money or something. Team Rocket is the most original. Which villainous team do you like the most? Let's discuss.

My personal favorite antagonist team up to date is Team Galactic which I consider pursued a truth ideal... Only in the wrong way perhaps. Curiously I play since Red and Blue era... But curiously Diamond & Pearl are perhaps the games that put me more nostalgic. My personal favorites of the main series.

I think Team Plasma has had the most dynamic appeal to it. In their first incarnation, they are shown to be following a just cause, liberating Pokémon and pushing for their rights as living creatures, even if their actions might not always seem savory. When Ghetsis reveals his true intentions, there is a massive schism in the ranks that leads to two factions in the same name. Many continue to follow Ghetsis as a means to take over a region, having disarmed the population, while others follow N and their original intentions to make the world a better place for humans and Pokémon.

The reason Plasma struck me differently than the other Teams is because the factions highlight the theme of Black and White so perfectly by being similar, but also complete opposites. While one group knowingly and purposefully tries to do good in the world, the other group openly assaults their region, perhaps leading the largest attack than any other team before it.

Team Rocket has vague goals and more mafia-like, the other teams have clear goals and Team Plasma has the best story. Team Rocket has the most extensive presence and it's the most cool. Team Rocket's cool!

I like team plasma because ghetsis is one of the best villains of all time.He lied to an entire region plus team and his own adopted son,and it was a really smart plan.Then he didn't give up,and plasma 2 was born,and they had an airship.PURE AWESOMENESS!

Archived