Posting things

LIBRARIAN1CHS

I've noticed that we can't post links outside of official Pokemon sites, and we can't post pictures. Why?

I've noticed that we can't post links outside of official Pokemon sites, and we can't post pictures. Why?

I assume because they do not want to advertise for other sites like Marriland and Bulbapedia.

That doesn't make sense. Those sites have accurate information, it doesn't matter what source it is as long as it's accurate.

That doesn't make sense. Those sites have accurate information, it doesn't matter what source it is as long as it's accurate.

It has nothing to do with that. It is to prevent links to inappropriate or unfriendly sites being posted. Moderators aren't able to chase up every single link immediately if it was permitted on the Forums - meaning some younger children could be at risk of being exposed to inappropriate content/harmful scammers etc. and it is therefore easiest to ban ALL links on the forums.

That is why you are not allowed to post links to external sites.

Hope this helps!

It has nothing to do with that. It is to prevent links to inappropriate or unfriendly sites being posted. Moderators aren't able to chase up every single link immediately if it was permitted on the Forums - meaning some younger children could be at risk of being exposed to inappropriate content/harmful scammers etc. and it is therefore easiest to ban ALL links on the forums.

That is why you are not allowed to post links to external sites.

Hope this helps!

It does help! It would be great if there was a way to allow some websites. But I completely understand why.

Archived