Game freezes after login

1Polikina1

Hi, I've been playing for quite a bit the PTCGO. Since the latest uptade (The version at this date), each time I login, I arrive succesfully at the menu with the buttons Single Player Multiplayer... But when I click any of these buttons, like to go to the PVP Menu, the game just shows an infinte black screen. I can still get the daily logins gift though. Do you know how to fix this issue?

Hi 1Polikina1,

First, please try the following:

If you believe that your system does meet these requirements, please try the following steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Do a clean uninstall of the game. Instructions can be found on the FAQ page.

2. Download the latest version of the client from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome has been known to interfere with the download.

3. Name the folder something other than the default name, and place this folder under a different directory than the default recommendation.

4. If you're still getting a crash, locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from both .exe files ("Pokémon TCG Online" and "Refresher").

If you are still experiencing this problem after re-installing, I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including screenshots if you have them and a summary of your specs. You can generate one of these via the "DxDiag" program (for Windows) or the "System Profiler" (for Mac).

Thanks for your patience!

Hi 1Polikina1,

I'm glad to see that your problem was resolved! I will be closing this thread. If you come across any other problems, please create a new thread.

Thanks for playing!

Archived