Trade advice

I Tsunayoshi I

So I was looking to get some of the usual support stuff in trades, and was given an offer of 2 Ultra Ball, 2 Catcher, and 2 DCEs for my Plasma Snorlax, Plasma Crobat, and Cobalion EX.

Now I dont know all that much about trade values, but it seems like I am being asked to give a bit much for uncommons that pretty much float around in all decks right now. Am I wrong about this or am I making a fair accessment?

That's pretty accurate-those uncommons are worth about 3-4 packs, while your cobalion is 3-4 and the other 2 are probably about a pack each. Not a terrible deal, but definitely not in your favor.

That is a fair deal. Catcher's sell for 1.5 pack each. In total, he's offering 5 packs worth of stuff. Your stuff is worth 5 as well.

Uncommon's that float around in all decks. What does that tell you? Supply and demand. If everyone needs one for their deck, wont that raise the price as compared to a rare that is needed in only 1/10 decks??

If you dont need a plasma snorlax and in exchange u get the crucial card you need for the deck, is that not a fair deal?

That's pretty accurate-those uncommons are worth about 3-4 packs, while your cobalion is 3-4 and the other 2 are probably about a pack each. Not a terrible deal, but definitely not in your favor.

Thats what I was thinkin when I first saw it. I still havent gotten the hang of how to value stuff online just yet, but it seemed off to have him pushing for that much off for a bunch of uncommons. Sure it hurt to give up the Catchers and DCE's, but I have those already compared to no Skylas and Lasers right now.

Dont feel bad for declining it now.

That is a fair deal. Catcher's sell for 1.5 pack each. In total, he's offering 5 packs worth of stuff. Your stuff is worth 5 as well.

Uncommon's that float around in all decks. What does that tell you? Supply and demand. If everyone needs one for their deck, wont that raise the price as compared to a rare that is needed in only 1/10 decks??

If you dont need a plasma snorlax and in exchange u get the crucial card you need for the deck, is that not a fair deal?

They might float, but the feeling of being low balled was there all the same. More because he went for the stuff I already have copies of, and dont need quite as much as something I dont have, such as Skyla and Lasers. Both of which were on the lead of the LF list when I posted up in the chat for them.

Archived