Considerable Forum Lag

AlexManectric

Heya,

The Forums are currently experiencing CONSIDERABLE lag. I know it's not my internet connection, as I'm able to browse many other websites as quickly as ever - but when I try to load pages here or post or edit replies (This one took 3 minutes..) the website keeps crashing and forcing me to refresh several times just to get back to where I was. It's also incredibly slow - not sure if it's down to capacity issues or some other server problem, but I would appreciate it if this could be looked into :)

Regards as ever,

Alex

Heya,

The Forums are currently experiencing CONSIDERABLE lag. I know it's not my internet connection, as I'm able to browse many other websites as quickly as ever - but when I try to load pages here or post or edit replies (This one took 3 minutes..) the website keeps crashing and forcing me to refresh several times just to get back to where I was. It's also incredibly slow - not sure if it's down to capacity issues or some other server problem, but I would appreciate it if this could be looked into :)

Regards as ever,

Alex

For what its worth right now, I am having no issues with the forum currently. Not one to go and blame someones connection, but not sure what else to say right now.

All good on my end, but thank you for the report, Alex. We will keep an eye on the situation!

Closing thread.

Archived