Non-mainstream but around tier 2 darkrai deck

biom123

I am preparing for the next rotation which energy switch might be rotated out if the new sets dont come with it. So apart from hydreigon,anybody has any cool ideas that i can probably try out to fit my darkrai deck?

I am preparing for the next rotation which energy switch might be rotated out if the new sets dont come with it. So apart from hydreigon,anybody has any cool ideas that i can probably try out to fit my darkrai deck?

There is definitely going to be no Energy Switch for the immediate future - there's no reprint in Plasma Blast, nor in Battle Boost EX (if we even get that here) so you're going to have to consider thinks like Hydreigon or Mew-EX. There aren't many (if any) other Modified choices, but in the Unlimited format you have access to Shaymin-UL as well :)

You could go bit extreme and run scramble switch and maybe several skylas or something like that.

i haven yet seen as scramble switch isnt the better ace spec for the deck overall

but sableye/max potion/scramble switch is quite a combo, it can wreck the opponent but at the same time leaves sableye as a prize target but you could say its worth it when it comes to two prizes lost and an attacker down.

You need several Cottenee. like, 4 of them. The Boundaries Crossed copy. It's a staple for this deck, and will come in handy often. I'm sure of it.

Archived