Bugged trading system, demanding roll back

keenkeem

TO GAME MANAGER,

THERE'S A PLAYER FROM PUBLIC OFFER NAMED KYRIE-AOSHI WHO WANTED TO HAVE HIS/HER 3 DEOXYS EX TRADED FOR THE FF CARDS: THUNDURUS EX -2X, RARE CANDY ORDINARY ONE -1X, RARE CANDY OLD HOLO ONE -1X, RARE CANDY OLD ONE -1X, JUNIPER REGULAR -1X.

I KNOW DEEP INSIDE IT WAS A GOOD TRADE. I HURRIEDLY GATHERED THE REQUIRED CARDS JUST SO THE TRANSACTION CAN BE MADE. I EVEN TRADED DOWN THUNDURUS EX FA FOR TWO RARE CANDIES JUST TO MINIMIZED DELAYS AND TO INCREASE MY CHANCE OF TRADE. I HAD IT COMPLETED AND AS DEFAULT AND AS EXPECTED THAT THE TRADE OFFER WOULD APPEAR IN THE PUBLIC OFFERS WHERE “ SHOW OFFERS I CAN ACCEPT” IS ACTIVATED. I DOUBLE-CLICKED IT, REVIEWED THE CARDS FOR TRADE AND PRESSED THE ACCEPT BUTTON. LITTLE DID I KNOW, THERE'S A BUG WAITING FOR ME. THE OK BUTTON WON'T LET ME PRESS IT.

I ENDED UP TRADING MY THUNDURUS EX FA FOR TWO RARE CANDIES. IT WAS A HUGE DISAPPOINTING LOSS IN MY PART.

I DEMAND THAT THE GAME MANAGER ROLLS BACK MY LAST 3 TRANSACTIONS. STARTING TRANSACTIONS MADE WITH kikorzz down to rabbit321 as this is an example of public negligence of having us unaware of the said bug.

keenkeem,

DISAPPOINTED PLAYER

Hey there!

I understand how frustrating it must be to get very excited over a trade only to discover that you are unable to complete it. However the forums are not the appropriate medium to submit a report with your request. You will have to do so through the support portal via the link in my signature.

Also to note, the trade bug had been stated in the patch notes from Prof_Mathis here

As well as the Known Bugs thread here

Please keep checking the Known Bugs thread to stay up to date regarding any important changes or present bugs. This thread is now closed.

Archived