Windowed Mode

I Tsunayoshi I

The Chat doesnt seem to move appropriately for when the game is run in windowed mode. The way it sits right now the bottom of the input box look cut in half and barring that, it also is partially covered by the start bar if its set to hide itself.

The Chat doesnt seem to move appropriately for when the game is run in windowed mode. The way it sits right now the bottom of the input box look cut in half and barring that, it also is partially covered by the start bar if its set to hide itself.

This is because your screen resolution is smaller than the resolution (or Window Size) that you're running the game in. If you still want to run the game in windowed mode there are two options for you:

1) Right-click the start bar, click 'Properties' and tick the box that says 'Auto-Hide the taskbar'

2) Lower the Resolution (Window Size) of the game by going to settings (in-game) and using the dropdown list to re-adjust the screen size and game resolutin

Switching back to Full-Screen Mode will let the game fit perfectly though - so that might be easier :)

Hope that helps!

AlexManectric

So I reset the resolution as suggested before which worked for a while, but now the chat refuses to let me type or change channels unless its in said blocked position.

The resolution is also not working like it should, as 1600x900 is pushing the chat off the screen even on a 17inch widescreen monitor.

Archived