Prof. Poplar's Itchy Trigger Finger

SamuraiJoe

Prof. Poplar,

I appreciate you passing along our suggestions and bugs to the dev. team, but think you are closing out posts much too quickly. The quick hook stifles discussion amongst players, causes good posts to sink into oblivion, and results in multiple posts discussing the same topic. IMO, bug posts should be closed only when an issue has been completely resolved. Suggestion posts should never be closed.

Try not to be so trigger happy in the future.

Thanks.

I'd have to agree. My suggestion was closed without anyone else commenting on it, and I had intended for it to be discussed. I was disappointed.

I'd have to agree. My suggestion was closed without anyone else commenting on it, and I had intended for it to be discussed. I was disappointed.

Yes same here. Not sure why but I have never seen PR like I do on this site. Not that it's bad per say, just very strangely done...

Maybe they just close out threads on topics they have decided they will not think about doing? Who knows.

Hey there!

I'll pass along your feedback to Prof. Poplar. Profs generally close out threads when we have officially recorded a suggestion or bug and passed it along for review. It just helps to keep the forums tidy. If you wish for your suggestion to be discussed, make sure to indicate so in the original post, and we'll keep them open as long as they remain on topic. I'm sure she has the best intentions! She's a super nice mod!

I'll be closing this thread as I will pass along this feedback personally and wouldn't want any sort of bashing discussion to develop.

Stay cool!

Archived