How to add people as friends?

OtterChef

Hi everyone,

I've only recently started playing (3 weeks now) but I convinced one of my friends to join too... I've tried adding her as a friend by clicking on the friends tab then typing her name in and then her username pops up but in grey and next to it, it says "ignore user" and "remove friend". Also under this tab it still says "friends (0)" even though I've added her... What am I doing wrong? Is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you :)

You have actually successfully added your friend - so congratulations on that :)

The number in the brackets of 'Friends (0)' is telling you the number of your friends who are online at the time you look at the list (it is a live list and updates instantly) - the reason your friend's name is grey is because he or she is offline. When your friend comes online (at the same time as you) her name will appear in Green (assuming she has accepted your friend request) and the friends tab will read 'Friends (1)'

Hope that helps!

AlexManectric :)

Thank you so much AlexManectric! That was really helpful :)

I also have another question for you, how do you change your avatar?

Thank you so much AlexManectric! That was really helpful :)

I also have another question for you, how do you change your avatar?

There is a button in the game client that looks like a T-Shirt at the top of the screen in the menu bar. That allows you to change your In Game Avatar. Sadly I don't think it's possible to change Forum Avatars at the moment (it was possible a very long time ago - which is why generally only older accounts have them) but hopefully we'll see this back again soon :)

Archived