What [REMOVED] does is wrong!!!!!!

NGhetsis

I was a player on your TCGO till about one and a half months ago. In my position, it was impossible to buy booster packs. I tried to get the codes off ******** but failed. I saw a guy named [REMOVED] there who got almost every code posted online. Today, a friend at [REMOVED] PM'd me that he found how [REMOVED] got so many codes (he gets about 10 codes every day). He has multiple accounts on *******. He subscribes to one person and asks a code for every subscription. This is not fair and against all rules. He has already amassed almost 5000 cards, by such low methods. It is shameful. I played with only the free cards and so should he. He lives in third world. My friend PM'd me this message he got from [REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

See, how low this guy is?? He even bullied my friend into quietness.(My friend is 10 years old and i will not disclose his name.) He told me he PM'd a 100 people the message he gave already. I hope you reply and see that this maniac is caught. His username here is [REMOVED].

Hello NGhestis,

Posting player information and accusations is not permitted on the forums. If you would like to report a player, please do so privately via a support ticket. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Furthermore, players under the age of 13 are not allowed to have accounts with chat enabled. I recommend sending a ticket in regarding this player as well so we can sort out this issue.

I will be closing this thread.

Archived