crash on atartup

Little-Inferno

so around 5 or 6 days ago I installed this game and it was working for awhile but as of yesterday i can no longer get into the game .I have tried many things to get it working again

I tried: re installing it multiple times, ran it in administrator mode and changed the resolution of my computer. none of these things did anything, I keep getting the same message every time I try to play the game.

Opps

The game crashed.

The crash report named "2013-7-15_165140" next to game executable.

lastly I have even sent a message to tech support and have not gotten a message back in a day and a half so any ideas anyone has to help me would be really helpful

sinceraly: Thomas, AKA Little inferno

The game has started crashing on my as well whenever i try to open it. I have tried to uninstall, re-download it & re-install it to no effect. I have also tried to open the refresher but it's stuck on a screen with 2 yellowish/gold bars next to the play button (which is greyed out). Whenever i press this yellow button, the refresher closes but I'm still unable to open the game up. I have run out of ideas to make it work, so if you guys can help me, that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Hello trainers,

Any crashes with crash reports are best sent to the support team via a ticket. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including a copy of your crash report. The support team does their best to answer all tickets in a timely manner, and we all appreciate your patience in the meantime!

As for your issue, da_kid, please make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements located on the FAQ page under "How do I Install/Uninstall the Pokémon TCG Online for Windows/Mac?". If your computer meets these requirements, please make sure you are installing the client from a web browser other than Google Chrome. This browser has been known to cause problems with the download.

If you're still experiencing issues, I recommend that you send a ticket in to the support team as well. Please also attach a diagnostic of your system specs. You can generate one of these via the DxDiag tool (for Windows) or the System Profiler (for Mac).

Thanks for your patience!

Archived