Microsoft Surface Pro : Something to exploit ?

Falcom4ever

Dear Dev Team,

I got for test at work a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet.

As the first tablet that can potentially host TCGO, it did not take long before I installed the application and tried to play the game by a simple touch of finger :cool:.

As there is a Windows 8 pro, the installation had no problem and I was able to login. It does not seem to work in full sreen mode, I tried to change the resolution but nothing changed. That not a problem I turned into the windowed mod.

I unplugged the keyboard and hoped the fun was about to begin and start a pvp battle :P

But then I noticed the only thing that makes it almost unplayable on Microsoft Surface is that it's almost impossible to scroll down when search cards are played.

Too bad. But well I hope one day be able to play TCGO on a tablet. In the mean time I guess you have more important things to develop.

There's some software you can install, can't remember the name, that allows you to use your finger on a touchscreen device to function as the mouse rather than a touch input :)

• 3 months later...

lol I came to this forum to see if anyone asked about the Surface. Guess touch doesn't quite work (yet). Guess I'll just get a Surface 2 (instead of a Dell Venue Pro or Surface Pro) running RT since there would be very few programs I use besides Office away from home. PTCGO would have been a nice bonus on a tablet running full Windows 8.

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder that posting in threads that have been inactive for more than 14 days is not permitted. This creates confusion and disorganization within the forums. To read more about this rule and others, please visit the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived