No Energy Cards

Starwind-Amada

I seem to be having a problem finding energy cards. All I have is Fighting and Dark. That's it. I can't use any other Pokémon types. Does anyone have any energy cards I can have? I bought an EX tin and some boosters today and nothing.

this is a forum for the online version of pokemon card game

if you want a deck in real life, you should get a theme deck.

Or you may purchase cards from your local game shop (not walmart) but a local gaming/boardgame store

Alternatively, the bay sells energy card lots and pokemon cards in the hundreds for like $5

Well, tins are not known to always produce energy. The thing about energy cards is that they come in two places: Theme Decks and base set expansions (i.g. Black and White, HGSS, Platinum, etc...). Other than those base sets, you won't find energy in a random booster. For example, Emerging Powers won't have energy, but Black and White will. And even then, it's not guaranteed, so I would definitely go the Theme Deck route. Good luck and God bless!!

or you could buy individual energies in Troll & Toad. and also you could pre-order Plasma Blast cards(ask for them before its release, i think).

There's another site: [REMOVED]. It ships out of Florida and has great deals on many cards (buy 1 get 3 free kind of thing).

Hi Dr-Professor,

This is a reminder that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thanks!

Archived