I have a questions, but I have no idea where to put it.

Sunnytail321

The title, if you're asking why this is here.

Anyway, I was writing a roleplay and I wrote a bunch of it and was just about to post it, but them boom. The tab closed for some reason. I saw something pop up saying, "Changes saved" so can I bring it back up again? I worked hard on writing it so it would be really annoying to write it again and it would take hours. So yeah.

Hi Sunnytail321,

Our vBulletin system does auto-save content. If you're in the middle of creating a new thread and are forced off of the page for any reason, you can navigate back to the thread creation page and click the button at the bottom of the text box that says "Restore Auto-Saved Content". This will restore your content up until the most recent save point. Unfortunately, creating a new thread clears that save data. That essentially tells the system that you didn't need that content restored, so it gets erased. When creating a new post in a pre-existing thread, the auto-save function works similarly.

Nonetheless, you should try creating a new thread and seeing if the button is still there for some reason. Just to be safe, I recommend that you create any lengthy posts in a word document and then copy and paste them here when you're done. This reduces the chance of something like this happening.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived