Packs Section Crashes Game

Pikkon38

I am running the client on windows 8, and every time I go into Packs (when I go to redeem a pack), the game crashes. I can go into anything else and it is fine (cards, deck manager..etc) but for some reason Packs causes the game to instantly crash. Any one have any ideas? I tried running the client with windows 7 compatibility mode, but it is so finicky that when I do that, the game just never starts up. Awesome.

It crashed for me too, sometimes it does i at the trading section for me.. which can get pretty annoying considering i need to open packs and trade to play the game the way i want to.

Hello trainers,

I'll go ahead and pass this information along for the team to look into. I'm personally using Win7 so I'm not experiencing these issues. If you have any more information regarding the problem, definitely post it here so the team can see it!

Thanks much!

• 3 months later...

Update, I am now running windows 8.1 official release and I am still getting this crashing issue. But for some reason now, it crashes, and if i open the game again and instantly go back into packs (assuming i have a pack available) there is about 50% chance it will show the pack and 50% chance it will crash again, then just rinse and repeat until I get the packs window.

Hey folks,

I think Customer Support may have some additional information on this issue. Please feel free to contact them by clicking the link in my signature and using the "Ask a Question" feature.

Thanks!

Archived