Sign in to follow this  
Dietsurge

Repeatable Bug When Too Much Energy

Dietsurge

Did not see this on known bug but when I equip too much energy to a card I can't remove energy to retreat or add more energy without it taking a few minutes. If I use victini ex to load fighting energy to conkeldurr I can get him to 360 + health. At this point if I try to add cards from my hand it spaz's out between the energy condensing and expanding rapidly making it not worth my time to add it from my bench.

Also if I play conkeldurr with so much energy I can't select the four cards to retreat him without luck or lots of time wasted. So this rapidly expanding and condensing of energy cards happens when I try to retreat also.

The other issue is if I add another type of energy at the end of so much fighting energy, I cannot choose the non fighting energy to retreat because his energy cards trail past the screen's edge. If I attach one psychic energy after 12+ fighting I can't retreat using that psychic energy because I can't see it.

TLDR: Too many energy cards (~12+) on a card makes it take a long time to try to add one more energy or to select cards to retreat.

Mod_Koldos

Hello DietSurge,

I went ahead and passed this information along for review, thanks for the bug report!

Sign in to follow this