Disconnection timer HAS to go...

ImMrFlubaDub

As the title says. Is there any merit to it whatsoever? People that disconnect and rejoin will simply disconnect again and the cycle of 5 minutes will just continue to make the winning player suffer... how in any universe is that fair? the one that didnt disconnect suffers? possibly a better option may be a 5 minute login punishment (or maybe longer for repeat disconnections) for the disconnecting player? I understand not everyones internet is fantastic but there is a large abundance of people disconnecting game... either way the disconnection timer for games is no end of a bad thing to me and needs to be reviewed in some way

I apologise if a thread like this already exists but i just needed to make my thoughts known here.

According to Mathis' reply to my own thread on this subject the Disconnection Timer was implemented by mistake - and is only meant to feature for Tournament Battles. He said it will be removed very soon.

Hello trainers,

As AlexManectric said, this feature was accidentally put in place for all battles. It is only meant to be a feature of the upcoming Tournament mode. The development team is working on reversing this, and we thank you for your patience in the meantime!

I will be closing this thread. Thanks for your input!

Archived