Trader52's Trade House{Version 2}

trader52

-------------------------------------Hello and welcome-----------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------to--------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Trader52's Trade House--------------------------------------

As my first version was not so famous, I have decided to make Version 2!(Hope this goes good:))

In the Trader52's Trade House Thread you can discuss your trades.What you are looking for and what are you offering.(e.g.You want Deoxys and offer Packs,other EXs,FAs etc.)i will give your want list and what you have to offer below for your offer doesn't get lost.

Rules for chatting here:

1.Each player must become a member of the thread to post offers and other things.

2.There would be no spamming or scamming.

3.Each player must be polite to everyone.

4.A player could post the same Trade offer 5 times(But not in a row)

If any rules are broken,you will be removed as a member and action will be taken.

Members:

1.Trader52

(10 for now)

What I've got for trade:

And you can also discuss with me about trades if you like anything of Binder.My in-game name is also Trader52.Anyone can see my Binder any time.I have many EXs,Rare Cards,Items,Supporters,tools and many other good things!

Some are given Below:

1.Cobalion EX FA

2.Regigigas EX

3.Tornadus EX(Plasma Freeze 98/116)

4.Latios EX

5.Tyranitar Prime

6.Ho-oh EX

7.Terrakion EX

8.Gothitelle(EPO)

9.Sigilyph(Anti-EX)

10.Garchomp(Mach Cut)

11.Kyurem(Outrage)

12.2 Dark Explorers Packs.

And lots of other Rare stuff.

-----------------------------------The wants and offers---------------------------------

Player Name----------------Wants------------------Offers----------------Quantity of Want

1.Trader 52-----------------1.Crobat Prime----------Listed Above^--------------2------------

----------------------------2.Cobalion EX-----------Listed Above^--------------1------------

[/u][/b]And you can also discuss with me about trades if you like anything of Binder.My in-game name is also Trader52.Anyone can see my Binder any time.I have many EXs,Rare Cards,Items,Supporters,tools and many other good things!

Some are given Below:

1.Cobalion EX FA

2.Regigigas EX

3.Tornadus EX(Plasma Freeze 98/116)

4.Latios EX

5.Tyranitar Prime

6.Ho-oh EX

7.Terrakion EX

8.Gothitelle(EPO)

9.Sigilyph(Anti-EX)

10.Garchomp(Mach Cut)

11.Kyurem(Outrage)

12.2 Dark Explorers Packs.

And lots of other Rare stuff.

Hmmm.....Do you want me to post stuff you've got for trade from your binder on my thread? My thread is a joint player's thread where you post about cards from your binder(cards you want to trade) and post about your offers for packs. The thread's name is "Cool's Trading Place" and it is in the top pages now.

Hmmm.....Do you want me to post stuff you've got for trade from your binder on my thread? My thread is a joint player's thread where you post about cards from your binder(cards you want to trade) and post about your offers for packs. The thread's name is "Cool's Trading Place" and it is in the top pages now.

Thx for the invitation.But I dont want to do that

Archived