What was your first Pokemon card?

Calvin-Cool

>-------------------------------->The signature is there>---------------------------->(find it!)

Lol man, are you copying my signature? No prob, take the inspiration. And good pull.

Dude u said"> This signature is lost <

If you find this signature please send it to Calvin Cool."

And I said:>-------------------------------->The signature is there>---------------------------->(find it!)

Thats a lot of difference

i don´t remember which was my 1st Pokémon card, but i started playing TCG seriously with the Fast Daze Accelgor deck from Noble Victories(my 1st theme deck). and because of that, i want to complete NVI collection. and Calvin Cool, you know who else has lost its signature? My Mummy! Just kidding.

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted at this time. If you'd like to link to a card, please use the nifty TCG database at pokemon.com! (Located here.)

Thanks!

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted at this time. If you'd like to link to a card, please use the nifty TCG database at pokemon.com! (Located here.)

Thanks!

Okay Prof, will keep that in mind.

I think my first card was a... Charmander? I think so... so long ago it's hard to remember, it was either that or a Bulbasaur.

And that was when Pokemon first came out.

• 3 weeks later...

The first thing I got was the first 2 player starter set released English (the one with Machamp). Don't really remember the first card I saw when opening it, it was probably Machamp, Rattata or Charmander.

my first pokemon card was a limited edition mew card i got at the theater when i went to go watch pokemon when mewtwo strikes back this card was only available in the 90's so its extremely rare.i think i was about 5 years old at the time.

Archived