Sign in to follow this  
spacehyena

Unable to change deck in Trainer Challenge

spacehyena

Hey guys, just a quickie, not sure if it's just me. Hit with a bit of a strange bug — I'm unable to change my deck in Trainer Challenge. Whenever I hit the change deck button the selection screen is totally blank — no decks available whatsoever. It's only just started happening — it was fine about an hour ago — and quitting/using refresher seems to have no effect. Is this happening for anyone else?

I'm a Mac user, if it makes any difference!

Many thanks :]

PrateekJain

It happened with me as well. But quitting the game and starting it again solved the problem. I think it was some temporary connectivity issue.

Chris_P

I had this same issue a while ago two. I had to log in and log out a couple times (while taking long breaks in between) to finally see my decks. I was only playing in the Golden League (perhaps it matters... or not).

spacehyena

Cheers for the advice guys, but the issue is recurrent for me. :[ I noticed that randomly when I beat an opponent using whatever deck I was stuck with sometimes they reappear, but then they vanished again. Seems to be temperamental, no specific pattern to it. Anybody else still having the issue?

Chris_P

Yeah, this issue keeps on coming up.

Mod_Koldos

Hello trainers!

I've been able to reproduce this issue and I'm passing along the information for the team to review! Hang in there for a bit while a fix is looked into! Just as a heads up SpaceHyena this one won't be Mac specific as I am on a windows PC and encountered it as well.

Sign in to follow this