Sign in to follow this  
Battler077

¡¡¡¿¿¿Chandelure-EX???!!! ¿How´s that possible?

Battler077

you must check it out in Bulbapedia guys. in the Japanese set EX BATTLE BOOST you can see there will be a card called Chandelure-EX. i hope it´s just a fake.

SpiralBreeze

Well why wouldn't they make a Chandelure EX? What's wrong with that? I mean Chandelure is a pretty powerful Pokémon (I have one with Heat Wave and 3 IV's). Should EX's only be reserved for Legendaries and Mythicals?

Battler077

now that you say it, there were Pokémon-ex non legendaries. but the fact that that card is a Basic Pokémon amazes me. i´ll understand that if that Pokémon were from a Trainer(Shauntal Chandelure, for example) or a translate error.

SpiralBreeze

It's not gonna be a Plasma card? Perhaps that makes more sense? A Plasma EX Chandelure? Are there Plasma EX cards? I don't think I have any... I haven't gotten an EX in a while... maybe if Walmart would order for booster packs!

jackjack012

a non-legendary ex is not new

pokemon ex used to be non-legendary

e.g. chansey ex

one of thefirst ex pokemon card in ruby sapphire set

120 HP and weak attacks :P

the difference is that the new EX is written in capitals, thats new to it and chandelure is with capitals and more powerful, but not the first non-legendary

Calvin-Cool

I've heard of something like a Masquerain EX too :P

Edited by Calvin-Cool

LIBRARIAN1CHS

So far the only Pokemon EX that aren't from the older series are Legendaries, aside from Chandelure and Excadrill in Megalo Cannon. I'd post a link to Bulbapedia, but then it would be removed because the mods are dumb.

Sign in to follow this