Unable to continue after picking a Prize Card

JRMC

I was doing pretty well against my bud and knocked out one of his Pokemon, so I was able to pick my last Prize Card. After picking my last Prize Card, the game did not respond for both of us. We could not retreat nor perform another action and we were forced to shutdown the game's process.

I hope this can be looked over.

I was doing pretty well against my bud and knocked out one of his Pokemon, so I was able to pick my last Prize Card. After picking my last Prize Card, the game did not respond for both of us. We could not retreat nor perform another action and we were forced to shutdown the game's process.

I hope this can be looked over.

I've occasionally had this problem, but it was only triggered by having specific cards in play (it was 3 Aerodactyl for me that caused freezing). Are you able to re-produce the freezing two or three times more, and if so - could you give a few more details as to the cards in play/attacks used that caused the freezing :) It could be a complete freak occurence, but I know Moderators usually find this information very useful when filing Bug Reports - so I thought I might as well let you know now to speed up the process :)

Archived