Sign in to follow this  
dmayers94

Can't uncheck like-for-like trading box

dmayers94

My brother is just starting out in the game, so I was trying to give him a few decent cards so that he could build a deck. For some reason, though, the game would not let me uncheck the like-for-like trading box even though we are friends. I tried restarting both games but it still didn't work. We both unfriended each other and resent the friend request but it still wouldnt let us trade. This has never happened before with anyone else, so I am confused as to why we cannot trade.

nomis78

just to add, I have seen this happen also

Mod_Koldos

Hello Dmayers94,

Is your brother's account a child account? If so there are a few settings that can be changed by the parent user. The options available through the account settings page are:

Friend Trade Open: Account may trade freely with players on the Friend List.

Limited: Account may trade freely with players on the Friend List, but only for cards or objects of similar rarity.

Closed: Account may not engage in trading.

Public Trade Open: Account may trade freely with players that are not on the Friend List. Limited: Account may trade freely with players that are not on the Friend List, but only for cards or objects of similar rarity.

Closed: Account may not engage in trading with players that are not on the Friend List.

Sign in to follow this