"The Little Cup"

trader52

Hey Friends!

Me and my Friend Surviver66 are making a Joint Venture tournament here which includes lots of good Prizes!

First Let me Explain why is the name"The Little Cup".This is because in this tournament there will be EX,Primes,Legends,Big Basics and Evolution free!(I will explain clearly later).Lets go to the Tournament Strategy:

The Tournament strategy:

Tournament will consist of 16 Players.It will be paired randomly that who will play against another.It is also a Single-elimination format,you lose and your out.WINNING 8 WILL GO TO THE Quater-FINALS.Then the winning 4 will go to SEMI-FINALS.Among them the 2 winners will play the finals and there will also be prizes for both winner and runner-up!

The Deck Rules:

NO EXs,Primes,Legends,Durant(Devour),Heatmor(Fiery Licks),Zekrom/Reshiram(Any),Kyurem(Outrage),Cobalion,Terrakion,Virizion,Ablso or any Basics with 120 or more HP.

ONLY Basic Pokemon,nothing that Evolves.

NO Catchers/Lasers.

ONLY 1 type of Cards in Deck.

Prizes:

Runner-up=Latios EX+A Holo Trainer Card+1 EPO Packs(donated by asdfghjklohhnhn,thanks to him!)

Winner=LATIAS EX+Electrode+Entei EX(I can't offer Tyranitar anymore)+FA Reshiram EX(donated by Cmgames4321 thanks to him!)

If you have any question or Suggestion about the Tournament,Ask here or Leave me or Surviver a PM.I am on GMT+6 around 1-5 PM and in Friday/Saturdays I am on in the Morning too.I am also available in the Night sometimes too.Surviver is on GMT+8 and he's very random to find(thats what he told me) but his mostly on holidays.

Player List:

1.Trader52,GMT+6

2.Surviver66,GMT+8

3.asdfghjklohhnhn,GMT+5

4.Agent 69,GMT+1

5.Bosnabosna,GMT+5

6.Dalek2011,GMT+8

7.Pitazza,GMT+1

8.Arm Iron_09

9.cmgames4321,almost on at all time.

10.Kramer5150,Eastern standard time.

11.MartiniusUlberg, GMT+1.

12.Seeker33,GMT

13.Beartictastic,GMT+1

14.Buenas30,GMT+8

15.Jynxedorange,GMT-4

16.Synyster279,GMT-7

We're full of players!Thanks for every to join!I will give the fixtures in the message#2

Sign-up saying"I want to join The Little Cup Tournament,(Your Name),(Your Time Zone).

If you want to donate prizes ,PM me or surviver and talk about it

Official Helpers:

Trader52

Surviver66

Dalek2011

If anyone needs help,these players can help.Mostly they can be found in"Tournament Strategy"lobby

Contents:

Message#1:Rules,Players/Timezone,Helper Names,Prizes and Deck rule

Message#2:Fixtures,Play-offs.M

Message#3:Changes that were made.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players:

1.Trader52,GMT+6

2.Surviver66,GMT+8

3.asdfghjklohhnhn,GMT+5

4.Agent 69,GMT+1

5.Bosnabosna,GMT+5

6.Dalek2011,GMT+8

7.Pitazza,GMT+1

8.Arm Iron_09

9.cmgames4321,almost on at all time.

10.Kramer5150,Eastern standard time.

11.MartiniusUlberg, GMT+1.

12.Seeker33,GMT

13.Beartictastic,GMT+1

14.Buenas30,GMT+8

15.Jynxedorange,GMT-4

16.Synyster279,GMT-7

Fixtures:

Trader52 VS Buenas30

Suriver66 VS Jynxedorange

asdfghjklohhnhn VS Seeker33

Agent69 VS Beartictastic

Bosnabosna VS MatiniusUlberg

Dalek2011 VS Kramer5150

Pitazza VS cmgames4321

Arm Iron_9 VS synyster279

[NOTE:BOLD Means they reached the next Round and Underline means he is out of the tourney.]

Play-Offs:

(Qualified for Quarter-finals:Trader52,Pitazza,Synyster279,MatiniusUlberg,Seeker33,Beartictastic ,Dalek2011 and Jynedorange.)

Quarter Finals:

Trader52 VS MatiniusUlberg

Pitazza VS Seeker33

Synyster279 VS Beartictastic

Dalek2011 VS Jynedorange

Semi-Finals:

(Qualified for Semi-Finals:MatiniusUlberg,Seeker33,Synyster279 and Jynxedorange

MatinusUlberg VS Jynxedorange

Seeker33 VS Synyster279

Finals:

Jyxedorange VS Seeker33

[NOTE:THIS IS A SINGLE ELIMINATION TOURNAMENT,YOU LOSE AND YOU GET OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT]

Player Changes:

Removed:

None(lets keep it this way!)

Rule Changes:

Some cards restrictions added

Prizes Changes:

Added the Donation of Cmagmes4321 and asdfghjklohhnhn

Play off Changes:

Added the Players who won their Game(Trader52,Synyster279,Pitazza)

With all theese restrictions I would just go ahead and ban all legendarys.. Only like Keldeo left anyway..

Also.. u can use cards that evolve right? Just not have any Stage 1 or 2 in the deck?

It's a nice idea Trader - could I suggest imposing an 80 HP Limit, rather than banning specific cards? :)

Oh,I forgot to List the absol(absols are too powerfull) and I also ban any cards with 120 HP and over

Alex,Would you like to join?Thanks for the Suggestion but that would make it very very limited,that would make it fun but some players may not join of the 80 HP limit because its too less.Also not I only created this,the starting Idea was froM Surviver.So, I will give the credits to surviver66:)

Also,If you're playing in think tournament,you want to make it start more and more quickly.To do so,pls tell out in lobbies and make it more popular and make more ppl join this!

Sign me in Trader52, I got a deck suited for this tournament I made months ago. GMT +0 Also what does it mean by 1 type of cards only, meaning that you can only use 1 type or only use 1 of each card (Bonus Prize)

Archived