Login Rewards Booster Pack

PrateekJain

Hello!

I had total 130 cards in my collection. As 3rd day login reward, I got 5 booster packs, each having 10 cards. So now I should have had 130+50 = 180 cards. But my cards were showing only 179. Then, as 8th day login reward, I got another booster pack with 10 cards. After opening it, my cards collection is showing me only 186 cards, while it should be 179+10=189 (it should be 180+10 in the first place).

I'm not sure whether this is a bug and I should report it, or it's normal. Is this the case that the booster packs might have same cards that are already in my collection, like some energy or trainer card, and instead of showing up as an individual card, it merely increases the count of that already-existing card?

Please look into my issue. Thanks!

Well I got the answer myself. Seems like my suspicion was correct. I received few cards in booster pack that I already had, hence their individual quantity increased, while total cards count remained intact.

Hi PrateekJain,

I'm glad to see that your issue was resolved! I will be closing this thread. If you come across another problem, please create a new thread.

Thanks for playing!

Archived