Storm/Freeze Boosters

grentis09

I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere down the line of patch details, but has anyone mentioned when Plasma Storm and Plasma Freeze boosters will become available to redeem in the shop? Other than buying each of those packs IRL, of course...

Just wondering cuz I've been holding on to some booster credits and I'm hoping this will be soon.

Does anyone know?

I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere down the line of patch details, but has anyone mentioned when Plasma Storm and Plasma Freeze boosters will become available to redeem in the shop? Other than buying each of those packs IRL, of course...

Just wondering cuz I've been holding on to some booster credits and I'm hoping this will be soon.

Does anyone know?

You are posting in the wrong part of the Forums. This should have gone into the Online Support section.

To answer your question, they will never become redeemable in the shop. This was due to a change in policy regarding codes made earlier this year where the booster codes now unlock the exact virtual booster that the code came from in real life (and this now happens for older boosters too). It is now impossible to obtain more booster credits.

Archived