Vintini - Victory Star ability

playplayplay

bit confuse about victory star ability that Vintini had. My understand about this ability is it allow you to had head result for the coin you flip right? Example, Darmanitan attack with Trash (flip a coin, if head this attack does 70+20 & if tail, do 20 damage to it self). By having Vintini on the beached, when Darmanitan attack with Trash, we don't need to flip a coin because by using Vintini ability it allow us to get head result. Am i right? Anyone can help to explain more details about Vintini ability?

Well there seems to be two translations of the card up.

One makes it sound like you get auto whatever it is to make a Pokemon attack.

Meanwhile...

The other translations states that after you flip you can reflip if you want and the other flips don't count.

no. If you do an attack that requires coin flips, you can choose to void the flips and re-flip.

So.... if you use Crobat's Hurricane Wing, and you flip like 4 tails, you can reflip.

No. Darmanitan would get to flip a coin and if you don't like the result of this flip (meaning you get tails), Victory Star will let you try again. But you only get to do this once per turn. And lets say you're using Marowak's Bonemerang, which flips two coins and does 60 damage times the number of heads, you have to retry both coin flips. Meaning if you get heads on the first flip then tails on the second, you can't retry only the second one; you have to retry both of them. That's what I undserstand.

it seen like everyone for their own translation for this ability. In order to get this ability right, let hope the Prof Snow can help to explain to us how this ability work.

Meanwhile...

The other translations states that after you flip you can reflip if you want and the other flips don't count.

I think letting you get heads everytime would be too unbalanced and unfair.

Meanwhile...

I think letting you get heads everytime would be too unbalanced and unfair.

Same but I can understand why he's confused with the mistaken translations going about.

Archived