Stuck at Authenticating

Shecky88

Currently once I log in the load up screen gets stuck at the authenticating screen and doesn't go any further. Any help?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Shecky88,

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game yet? If not, please follow these steps and let me know how it goes:

1. Do a full uninstall of the game. Instructions can be found on the FAQ page.

2. Download the latest client from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome has been known to cause problems with the installation.

3. Save the downloaded folder under a different directory than the default recommendation, and name the file something other than the default name.

4. If the game still does not launch, open up your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from both of the two .exe files: "Pokémon TCG Online" and "Refresher".

Thanks for your patience!

Cannot login and get beyond Authenticating? Jut me or are other having issues? Now getting going into maintenance. All planned I hope.

In other words this would be the third consecutive day of a new maintenance. The announcement time for a game maintenance is missing at the moment on the top of pokemontcg.com.

6pm GMT: website added maintenance time - good to know.

No, I don't think so. There is a major issue with the shop as said in the announcement for this unscheduled break.

Hello trainers!

There is an unscheduled game maintenance, which you can read more about in the latest announcement. The maintenance is projected to be over at 2pm, but this is just an estimate.

I'll leave this thread open for discussion. Thanks for your patience!

Look at the top right corner of pokemontcg.com or here in the forum. There is a red box which has the time frame for the game maintenance.

Game maintenances are quiet different in their duration. If some new things will be added it usually takes 7, 8, or more hours - this occcurs once per month.

If there are smaller issues with the game a maintenance is set to be way shorter - like now they try to fix the problem in around 3 hours. But as always in life if things doesn't look ok or bright they will need some more time and then the maintenance time box will be updated with a new supposed finishing time.

I've been able to log in fine all day, but now I am stuck on Authenticating aswell. The options didn't fix it for me either.

Yeah, add me to the list of people who's client has been working perfectly all day and now refuses to load. It's a server issue.

I got pass the Authenticating and then it shows loading Profile and then nothing it does not load at all. please fix

Just got in with refresher(go to file and click on the 2nd folder on the bottom and look for bsrefresh.exe right clikc then open)

Archived