2 Actives out at once!?

HeatranPEX

I was playing a game a few days ago and my opponent had KO'd my absol so i chose my other absol to go out to be the active. But the game immediately sent that new absol to the discard pile as if it was KO'd even though i had just put it out. Then it told me to put out another active, so i put out my bouffalount. Then right after i put out my bouffalount it told me to put out YET ANOTHER ACTIVE. So i put out my umbreon. The active pokemon was the top half of boufalount and the bottom half of umbreon. Then finally it was my opponents turn again and he knoked out my active. It sent my bouffalount to the discard pile and i had a normal looking umbreon left and that was it. That was by far the wierdest bug i have come across. I hve no idea how it could have happened.

I've seen this bug three or four times over some six months of fairly frequent play. Extremely rare, beyond bizarre, probably super hard to track down the cause.

Hello trainers,

That is indeed an odd bug, I'll forward it to the team for review but as it sounds like it's very rare I'd expect it will take some time to track down.

If you do by chance find a valid way to cause this issue to reoccur, please do not hesitate to post it on here so we can fix it as soon as possible.

Archived