Help with building a Grass/Psychic deck.

Zidjian

I used Piplup in Pearl, and my brother used Turtwig in Platinum. I used Chikorita in SoulSilver, and my brother used cyndaquil in heartgold. Hmm. What to choose. I guess I will pick tepig in white, much like how my brother will pick oshawott. The reason is that I have never used a fire starter and my brother hasn't used a water starter without playing the same game twice.

So just for that I will be getting Red Frenzy. I started collecting pokemon cards just when Triumphant comes out, and I have to do a lot of research to find out which decks I want, but the decks I want are based off the starter of the respective game I am playing, and it is ALWAYS the second deck if there are 2 decks, or if you look at the theme deck box, it is the one that is on the right side. So for example. The decks I have are Growth Clash, Steel Sentinel, Nightfall, and Royal Guard and Recon. If I happen to buy the wrong one, like I did with Chaos Control and Verdant Frost, I just give them to my brother. For the Pokemon games, I ALWAYS buy the second version, such as Sapphire, Leaf Green, Pearl, White, etc. My rule is that I always pick male for the first version, and the female for the second version, so I am always the girl, even though I am a dude. My belief is that I view my game character in third person, not in first person. The only games I view my character in first person is Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein and such.

Red Frenzy is my initial choice, but that may change, depending on which pokemon is on the cardlist side, and what pokemon are on the game mat, based off of people opening decks in youtube. I always wasted $20 on the tepig tin, and I have $20 left that I am saving for bills, and I feel that I don't want to retire Steel Sentinel yet, since I bought it a few weeks ago. A deck retires when a new set comes out the year after the release of the retired deck, so when I bought Recon, Growth Clash retired. So the deck I will really choose will be based off what picture is on the cardlist side of the manual, and which deck's playmat has that picture. Growth Clash has a Lugia on the playmat, and it happens to be on the cardlist side of the manual.

PC'd?

The act of putting a Pokémon in your PC box in a Pokémon Center and leaving it there.

This is for NintenDuck, to give him a taste of­ what some of the top tier decks are like:

vileplume.jpg

Gengar-LV.X-Arceus-AR-97.jpg

Basically, decks that use these cards run either the Fainting Spell Gengar from DP: Stormfront or the Prime from HS: Triumphant (sometimes both) and run amok by dropping damage counters wherever they feel like. The Lv.X from PL: Arceus is even more disruptive and can be played on top of either Gengar. Vileplume from HS: Undaunted makes it so that neither player can use Trainer (Item with the new B/W rules) cards, further disrupting play.

Oh, and for good measure, after you've used Hurl into Darkness to make them lose Pokémon to the Lost Zone:

pokemon-call-of-legends-4-x-lost-world-cards-81_130485525647.jpg

I don't play LostGar / VileGar, but I've been matched up against them a few times at tournaments, so I know this is generally how they work...

Hello and thank you all for your suggestions. I will be using this deck for a local tourney so nothing huge. I am going to go for the Espeon and Leafon deck build. I also bought the new green tornado deck not too bad. As far as the VileGar deck i've had that recomended, but i haven't been collecting long so i might have to wait in order to get the cards for it., Anyways thank you for all the help. I am putting it togther as i speak and i am taking it to a little tourney monday see how it does. Eventually i want to beat this guy using a fire deck with a Charizard focus he's pretty tough, but i'll let you know how that fairs. regular_smile.png

Archived