B&W Theme Deck Unlocks

Ade4265

If I use the the theme deck codes for the Beta version of PTC, can I still use them for the final version(non Beta)?

in my opinion,once u unlock those decks they will stay unlocked for you even after testing is finished but even if they were to disappear it is very likely that you will still be able to redeem them again in the full game (if redeemed items are reseted with all account data,then the same codes would be able to be used again otherwise there would be no point)

i'm sure mods will announce how this will work exactly with next update so be sure to check it out.

Hi folks,

I can understand your concern. I would not want to lose something once I unlocked it either. However you are in luck because once a deck code is redeemed it is yours. However, if we have to do a data reset again, you may loose any progress you have made with the deck but not access to the deck.

I hope this helps! regular_smile.png

Hi folks,

I can understand your concern. I would not want to lose something once I unlocked it either. However you are in luck because once a deck code is redeemed it is yours. However, if we have to do a data reset again, you may loose any progress you have made with the deck but not access to the deck.

I hope this helps! regular_smile.png

Warrax, thank you for an official response on this! regular_smile.png

@hissingminotaur

Argh! My grammatical error senses are tingling! Sorry, it's just that I always go crazy when I see grammar been misused. tounge_smile.png

Anyhow, to the question. You can't redeem them until tomorrow. That's the official release date for the decks, but stores like to jump the gun a bit on these releases. So, don't worry, you'll be able to get that deck in a day!

@hissingminotaur

Argh! My grammatical error senses are tingling! Sorry, it's just that I always go crazy when I see grammar been misused. tounge_smile.png

Anyhow, to the question. You can't redeem them until tomorrow. That's the official release date for the decks, but stores like to jump the gun a bit on these releases. So, don't worry, you'll be able to get that deck in a day!

Says the guy who swaps "does" and "doesn't" at will? tounge_smile.png (Yes, I know that was a typo.) It's not worth your time to call people out on stuff like that, especially given the likely age of the player base.

I know, coreycubed. I was half joking when I said that, didn't you notice how I said "been" instead of "being" when lecturing about proper grammar, followed by a "tounge_smile.png" to indicate it was done purposely as a joke?

i entered my redeem codes but it's not unlocking. It said it was redemmed but when i got to play they are locked. How can i get this to work.

This is a common issue that the mods are trying to fix. wink_smile.png

Ah, betas, ha'te them for their glitchiness, love them for about everything else...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Curious how you get these challenge theme decks. Do you fix them online, or do you buy real trading card game decks and get a online code? Or does it have anything to do with the black and white games?

Am I correct if I assume it's the only way to play tcg online vs others?

Thanks in advanceregular_smile.png

Archived