2 things

chinimasse

1) Can you add someone in a friend list yet? Because there's a chat window for friends but no "add friend" button. None that i saw at least. :(

2) I wanted to trade with someone i just battled against and well i could see him in the chat box but not in the list of people who are in the lobby... so i couldn't select him when i wanted to created a trade. Was this a bug or are there other rooms you can join except for lobby and i have no idea?

Thanks everyone!

currently you cant add friends, i'm not sure if they are waiting until the game is out of beta or not, but yes no one has a friends list as of yet. as for the chat box,....well thats a 50-50 thing. i'm not sure what exactly is the issue with that yet either so i wont comment. but i know if you want to trade, sometimes refreshing helps just before you go into the trade portion of the game....once all of the trade options pop up, click "create new" and you will (sometimes) see a list of names available to offer trades to. Most of the times the list of names wont include a specific person you saw in chat....again i dont have a answer, its just one of those things until everything gets to where it needs to be.

1. No, you can't do that yet.

2. Yes, it's a glitch. It's been around for a very long time. You can't trade with anyone who isn't in the lobby you were originally placed in, or with anybody who joined that lobby before you did.

i created a topic for how to add friends and sombody replied telling me that you colud not add friends

yet sorry for the bad news

i created a topic for how to add friends and sombody replied telling me that you colud not add friens yet sorry for the bad news

...I lol'd.

it was atiping mastake you dont half to make fun of it>:(

That's not what I was laughing at.

Archived