Updates?

Xeth

Hi,

I recently found an online version of my favorite childhood game; Pokemon Trading Card Game!

I love this idea, it works out flawlessly.

I have one question though; how often does this open beta update? I see the last "News" update is quite old. I'm curious for more decks, more cards, a deck builder, and finally, online play. I know these may take a bit to come out, but how often do people running the game come out and talk about future updates and whatnot?

Thanks

Yeah, I really wish they wouldn't make it say "Coming Soon" if you haven't gained access to the Online Beta, because it makes it seem like that feature isn't implemented yet, which it is. cry_smile.png

Yeah, I really wish they wouldn't make it say "Coming Soon" if you haven't gained access to the Online Beta, because it makes it seem like that feature isn't implemented yet, which it is. cry_smile.png

It is coming soon... For the player, not the system. ...>_>;

This is assuming the player is interested enough in accessing it.

i still dont understand what this is...

Ignore the troll!

that is soo mean. So many people are mean to me becaz im a different race... *grunts sadly*

i still dont understand what this is...

Ignore the troll!

that is soo mean.  So many people are mean to me becaz im a different race...  *grunts sadly*

I'm not mean to you! Ignore that big meanie!!! -cuddle- <33333

Online play is already here! You must have a special code from specially marked Black and White Booster packs!

Ahhhh, so I'd need to go out and buy a booster pack, one for me, one for a friend, and we'll be able to input a code to be able to play online together instead of the single player trainer mode?

there is already a guide on how to get closed beta access and how to redeem your code and pack. this topic is at the announcement part of the forum. Go check it out. It will answer all of your questions

there is already a guide on how to get closed beta access and how to redeem your code and pack. this topic is at the announcement part of the forum. Go check it out. It will answer all of your questions

Awesome, thanks. :)

oh really? answer me they if corsela and luvdisc were married and they had a and they have luvdisc as their child and he marrys Deino and they donthave any children so Deino marrys Ditto and they have Deinos unitl one of them is Hydreigon. The Hydriegon marred a gyrados who had a magikarp who married a waimer who married ???? and they had a skitty how!

Archived