Sign in to follow this  
SanguineShark

Maintenance & Free Booster Pack Problem.

SanguineShark

I'm quite new and I've gone through a reasonable amount of help information and nothing was found relating to this problem.

My problem is that I did not receive a free booster pack as promised

I logged-in to the TCGO game client during yesterday's maintenance period (the date here today is June 12th) that I was unaware of, and simultaneously "received" the free booster pack I've been waiting for.

However that's as far as it went, I didn't actually receive anything when I went to my packs.

I stumbled across the maintenance message on the TCGO website afterward and assumed that it's not in my packs listing because of the maintenance being done.

However today I've logged in and found that it still is nowhere to be found.

Is it possible that logging-in during a maintenance period causes some or all players to lose their free booster pack(s) reward(s) they were meant to receive that day? is this some kind of bug/glitch?

Thank you in advance. =)

Edited by SanguineShark
Small error in my grammar, forgot to add in a detail.

Mod_Poplar

Hi SanguineShark!

The support team will be able to investigate this issue and find out what happened with your pack. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including screenshots if you have them.

Thanks for your patience!

the_sqveel

i imagine logging in during maintenance would mess a lot of things up, i'm not sure how you even managed that!

Sign in to follow this