Sign in to follow this  
shadowwarriors

If Pokemon Were Real

NintenDuck

World hunger would be ended because of Chansey and the fact that Pokemon are never affected by overcatching, the world would be a lot more dangerous due to worries of wild Pokemon attacks, and everyone but teens and tweens would be oblivious to large warehouses (with infamous gangs' names on them, no less!) popping up in their towns. Yeah, our lives would forever be in debt to mute ten-year-olds. tounge_smile.png

shadowwarriors

yeahteeth_smile.pngsure

Zoroark34

If pokemon were real ... i would be out of school by now. Also peolpe would be a lot less obease but that would be the least of our worries...

NintenDuck

Actually, quite a few people would be obese, 'cause a look at how many share the "fat man" overworld sprite!

Richie51399

we'd still get paid for using uor pokemon

Foser

Yeah cuz thats way worse than dying -.-

oshawottfan369

it would be really cool if pokemon were real! we would be able to see legendary pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pupurin

it would be really cool if pokemon were real! we would be able to see legendary pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd probably catch them all and force them to fight eachother and not care about them. I mean, in a game it might be OK to give "calcium" and "protein" to animals to increase their strength, but even then it's frowned upon by some people if you give them herbs (ie. the ones that decrease their happiness). Humans just screw everything real up, and sometimes even the show was screwed up by humans /4Kids anyone?

NintenDuck

Like Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic, and Plasma, correct? omg_smile.png

Mewisthebest

time for the thread redirector to take some initiative.....there is already a thread exactly like this one in general discussion created by Saephyre I think....I'll do some digging and recover that thread for you guys ^_^ - Mew

shadowwarriors

?????? Um huh? I just made this oh well...?

Mewisthebest

?????? Um huh? I just made this oh well...?

Sorry.... -_- The mods just would preffer for everyone to do a wuick search to see if something like the thread you're contemplating on making hasn't already been made.

shadowwarriors

oh well thanks i dont want to anger the mods (haha think about it and what it sounds like ^ . ^)

tritman1

Snorlax could be your Body guard.

jovago2000

meganiem can breath into plants to make them alive again.

Grazzo

I'd be a gym leader if the pokemon world was realteeth_smile.png

Sign in to follow this