is this any good?

Zifer78

How can i improve the deck?

EDIT

I'd say get rid of the White Kyurem EX. It's awkward and hard to play well. Those trainers look a bit weak to me. Pokeball is a misery: half the time you don't get anything. Great Ball is not much better. So perhaps two more Ultra Ball (also good for moving your Ho Ohs and energy into the discard pile). In supporters, Hugh and Cheren don't get you a whole lot. You need to be able to shuffle your deck quickly looking for the stuff you need. Professor Juniper is best for this, and will also help you get your Ho Oh and energy into the discards. Colress is also good. But in general you need some 12 draw-and-shuffle type supporters: Bianca, Juniper, Colress, N.

thank you. however i think the white kyurem has worked so far (since his attack is 100+ 10 for each damage counter on him)... come to think of it... i did have allot of trainer ishues.

Thanks!

No 8 damage for an ex isn't that good. Since you have to have three different energy types its ineficient also. As much as it seems, rebirth isnt a great ability either. If you run four Ho-oh's, and you have the right trainers to get them all out, rebirth wont be effective as you will have your other Ho-oh's out on the bench.

Or, if you're committed to using Ho-Oh, then try to put in some energy switch, then, you could use Rebirth, and use Energy Switch to put those energy from Ho-Oh to your Pokemon that needs energy. Problem is, you need to get trainers back, so I would recommend Dowsing Machine as your Ace Spec. I would also try to exchange two Giant Cape for two more Eviolite, Since you're using all basics, Eviolite is overall better than Giant Cape b/c it reduces by 20, this allows your Pokemon to survive a little longer. Good luck and God bless!

Archived