Sign in to follow this  
LouisValentine

Bugs & Glitch I found.

LouisValentine

Hey! I create this thread for any Bugs and Glitch that I found in TCGO.

Please do not lock this thread as I will keep update this thread if I ever find more Problem in the Game for the team.

Bug and Glitch

* When I'm playing Snorlax (Plasma Storm) as a Active Pokemon and opponent control a Secret Rare Garbodor ( Plasma Freeze ) with a Float Stone attach to it as his Active Pokemon , it seems like the Garbodor was unable to retreat back to bench. I'm not sure which card is on glitch Secret Rare Garbodor ( Plasma Freeze ) or Snorlax (Plasma Storm) or the Float stone.

* Energy Card doesn't show which is Foil Holo or Normal.

* Deoxys Ex [attack move- Helix Force]

-If this Pokémon has any Plasma Energy attached to it, this attack does 30 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon-

It seems like Deoxys Ex detach Double Colress Energy as ONE energy instead of TWO energy.

Those are the problem I found in game for now.

Hope it get fixed soon.

ThankYou for your time.

Edited by LouisValentine
Update

LouisValentine

Hmm the deoxys glitch still haven fix it? Kinda annoying to lose a move in match because of a glitch.

Mod_Grant

Hey!

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

Mod_Koldos

Hey Lousivalentine,

Thank you for your bug reports! We appreciate the time and effort you have put into giving us the information needed to investigate these issues.

That being said, I know you asked that we do not close this thread but it is actually far more organized on our end if any new issues found are placed into new threads so that we don't have to keep digging through old threads to find new information.

Thank you again for your time and for playing! Please make a new thread for any new issues that you find. :)