Sign in to follow this  
DMaverik

Pokémon Cards Do Not Appear During Deck Building?

DMaverik

So, when building a deck, I can't help but notice that only energy and trainer cards actually show up in the "In Your Deck" section of the deck builder. This wouldn't be TOO big of a hassle, except that it means that I cannot tell how to remove any Pokémon cards from the deck once placed in it, other than to just start over.

Anybody else getting this? So far my other friends on Ventrilo seem to be suffering the same issue, and it doesn't appear to be in the "Known Issues" thread.

the_sqveel

sounds like a graphics problem to me, i'd make sure you have the setting to "fastest" a

also what system are you running it on?

DMaverik

I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 on an Intel i3 with a Radion ATI HD5700. 4GB ram etc.

I had settings on the highest option, but now they are appearing. The thing is, I don't think it was a graphical glitch, because when you clicked "All Cards", it didn't have a blank area where the cards should be. They didn't load at all. It was just the energy and trainer cards.

As I said though, they appear correctly now so I don't know what the problem was or how it's been fixed...

the_sqveel

ah, sounds like a terrible case of "the glitch" then, as someone who's coded i know it can pop up for no reason and disappear when something totally irrelevant is changed :P

Sign in to follow this