Sign in to follow this  
ReakoDivine

Not gaining an extra deck copy.

ReakoDivine

I have defeated all 36 trainer challenges with one specific deck. It has been fully upgraded and the defeated indicator indicates 36/36, yet I did not get a second Black & White - Basic Green deck, I still have only one of Yanmega and beautifly on.

If this issue will be fixed, will I be getting my extra deck non-the-less or must I redo a specific battle or so?

Thank you for your help in advance.

the_sqveel

extra deck? as far as i knew you only got 1 free deck of each.

if you do get an extra deck i would love mor ninetails, i'm gutted they got traded out in the unlocks

if you shouldn't and you did for the others it sounds like a bug

Squirtle_Squad_

Yes, which second deck DID you get?

the_sqveel

you can get multiple power relay decks with plasmastorm/boundariescrossed , that's the only free deck duplicate i know

Chris_P

I want this! Professors, make it happen! An extra copy for every time you beat all 36 opponents with each deck. I need those Feraligatrs, Ninetales and Arcanines.

the_sqveel

yeah i would LOVE more fraligatrs and ninetails :)

and if this is not the case he should totally have his extra decks taken off him :P unfair anyone?

Chris_P

Now, let's not be cruel... We can't just take people's toys away from them...! The point is to make everyone happy.

ReakoDivine

From what I heard you gain a second copy of a deck when you have beaten every 36 opponents in the Trainer Challenge.

If this is not so, then what does one get when they defeat all 36 opponents (Defeating all once)?

Chris_P

Nothing! And I hate it. There's not much need in keeping score if it doesn't do anything! I had suggested it unlocking basic decks of other colors, corresponding to the rest of the energy types or the rest of the Pokemon types. The point was that if we got those, then we'd have equal chances to start out with any type of deck, instead of some of the most obvious choices for starter decks. We'd be starting out with an equally solid Pokemon base for every type. But perhaps getting extra copies of decks is a much more useful idea, even if it's not as entertaining in my head.

Sign in to follow this